Laman

Rabu, 21 Desember 2016

Another Good Time

Hello there all my fellow readers! I apologize to every single one of you that I haven't been on here. I'm a third grader so this year will be so tiring for me. I've been busy latetly ( as always, thanks school ) It's been hard to find time to write but here I am.

I do love coffee and I'm enjoying the atmosphere in the coffee shop. That's why I always excited to visit every new coffee shops. Yesterday I visited Nala with my high school friend, called her Lia. Nala is a coffee shop that located in the AD Premier building on TB Simatupang area. The building is so modern with minimalist look. It surrounded by long pool and glass door. There is a swirl stair to get to the place. I expected the place is more spacious before. I must say the interior design is amazingly minimalist. The combination of white color, light wood and a little bit of grey exactly perfect. The glass door brings modern touch. Natural lights come from the glass door.









I ordered ice green tea latte and plain croissant. My friend chose sweet deals which include cappucino and choco croissant.


Yeay they are all our food


Iced green tea latte IDR 38.000 . Green tea has always been my favorite. The taste of the green tea is strong and not-so milky.


Plain croissant IDR 25.000. I do not like this croissant much. It tastes good and crunchy.Inside and over the croissant coated with butter.

Sweet deals package IDR 50.000



Overall I had a great time. The servce was great. The iced green tea was good though. The place was also pretty quiet when I enjoyed my time there, seems like a cool place for study or read. The atmosphere much more relaxed. Friendly barista. I would definitely come back for the iced green tea latte!


Nala Coffee
AD Premier Building.
Jl. TB Simatupang No. 5
Pasar Minggu, Jakarta 12550

Mon-Fri 8AM - 6 PM
Sat 9AM - 4 PM

Food & Drink 8 - 10
Ambience 9 - 10
Service 8 - 10

http://www.nalacoffee.com/

1 komentar: